How much do companies Pay Per Click?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by A GREAT IDEA, May 9, 2008.

1. A GREAT IDEA Guest

A GREAT IDEA
    I working on a few site that would generate alot of traffic, but wonder how much you get paid per click.

2. Any more Pay Per Click in not a normal way of getting paid. There are still some that will pay you that way, but most Pay Per Action.

In other words, they pay if your site pushes someone to their site, that either purchases an item, or fills out some kind of form.

Examples: Amazon pays you if someone buys a book from your link.

Credit Card companies sometimes, and many times pay you if someone fills out the application form.

If you can match a good product to your topics, you can make some good sales.

Also, take a look at Google's Adsense as a way to generate money from your site.

If you're wanting a better understanding of Affiliate Marketing you should either look at Rosalind Gardner's Super Affiliate Handbook, or at her Net Profits Today newsletter. The newletter is free.

I've reviewed the book on my blog at http://www.reviewthefacts.com/wordpress there is also a link to the newletter there.
  3. deburleigh Guest

deburleigh
    That is so tedious and boring...unless you have an automated program that does it for you...I'v heard of that...

Here is a better idea:

How would you like to get into the ever-growing Health field? Not selling any products and totally on line? Build a residual income and all kinds of help from successful people in the business? Without the cost of store front and over-head expenses.Pay yourself first...

IM me deburleigh@yahoo.com