how much money a month must my small store make to stay in business?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by oceanwaters, Apr 5, 2008.

1. oceanwaters Guest

oceanwaters
    considering all the bills plus profit for me. a tiny store to stay in business should make how much money every month?

for example: if I had a $200,000 loan that I need to pay off quickly
    I have no idea how much a building would cost to own and how much the bills would be I am hoping someone can give me an example of bills and prices. just make up your own numbers I just want to know some exaples so I have an idea?
  2. JasonXiao Guest

JasonXiao
    You need to provide more information. I have answered 4 of your questions and rarely can I give you a definite answer.

There are MANY variables in business that effect money.

We need to know your product, your geography, your rent, the prices of your products, if you are doing advertisement, if so with who and how much, what volume of a inventory, etc, etc, etc?
  3. Fonz Guest

Fonz
    More than your expenses...
    Fonz,
  4. zzxjoanw3 Guest

zzxjoanw3
    If you have a $200,000 loan, you should aim towards paying it all off in 20 months. So basically, try to have a revenue of about $100,000 dollars per month, but spend only $90,000. That way, you can pay off 10,000 per month, and you will have the loan paid off quickly.
  5. InTheDark Guest

InTheDark
    If you're paying all your bills for the company and your personal bills, that would be considered, "working in the black".

Tally all your bills for the business and your personal financial obligations. That total is what you need to stay afloat.