How much money do you think The Dark Knight is going to make? Is it...

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by confusedandlonely06, Jul 7, 2008.

1. confusedandlonely06 Not Active

confusedandlonely06
    ...really that anticipated for? Do you think The Dark Knight is going to break box-office records? Do you think it might have the largest summer opening of all time? Do you think Heath Ledger's death is making the movie more anticipated for since it is his last movie? Overall, how successful do you think The Dark Knight is going to be?
  2. Jman Guest

Jman
    I think that it will be a major blockbuster, it is a superhero movie being released in the summer which tends mean it will do well (look at spiderman) and it has Heath Ledger in it which would make it the last chance anyone has to see him in a new movie I predict at least $120 million
    Jman,
  3. Billy T Not Active

Billy T
    If the first six minutes is any indication, this movie is gonna rock. Here you can watch the first six minutes of the film in high quality and judge for yourself: http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/the-dark-knight/first-6-minutes
  4. Quagmire? Not Active

Quagmire?
    I am almost completely it will be the biggest selling movie of this year, and probably the next few years. Yes, Ledger's death is the driving force behind all the hype, EVERYONE will go to see his chilling swan song as the Joker.
  5. Kevin B Guest

Kevin B
    Ill bet it will make 180,000 dollars...A solid hit.
  6. Morgan R Not Active

Morgan R
    It'll make more money that any of the Spiderman movies, it'll make at least 250 million worldwide when it's all said and done, guaranteed.
  7. michaelpuss69 Not Active

michaelpuss69
    I think it has potential to break box office records, i believe it might have the largest summer opening of all time, although both seem kinda unlikely. I don't think Heath Ledger's death is making it more anticipated. I think it'll be very successful. Batman's my favorite super hero, super hero movie by the way. Gotta love the dark knight
  8. sesshie Not Active

sesshie
    The boxoffice numbers will go through the roof solely because Heath ledger died.