How to get the id and password of the domain registration of our website?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by padmaja, May 9, 2008.

1. padmaja Guest

padmaja
    We had our website created by somebody. He paid domain registration online and to do that he said there is an id and password for our site. When I asked him what they are, he refused to give me the id and psd. I feel it is not right as we paid for the website and by not giving us all the information concerning our website, it is like holding us for ransom. In case that person goes away, we are stuck and we wont be able to do make any changes or even renew our domain space rent. So if there is any way of knowing our id and password of opur website for which we paid, please let me know. Thank you.
  2. Similar Threads: password domain
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions New Godaddy Coupon - Get A .Com Domain For $0.99 Feb 16, 2009
    Domain Discussions List of free domains ext. Nov 24, 2008
    Domain Discussions Domain Names For $1.99 At Godaddy now! Oct 27, 2008
    Domain Discussions I locked more domains to secure my forum :) Sep 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions what is the difference between go daddy and yahoo domains? Sep 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions Whats the deal with yahoo domains for $1.99 me and my wife each bought one and it... Sep 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions how to start domain registration and web hosting business? Sep 8, 2008
    Domain Discussions I purchased a domain name through Godaddy will it show up in google searches? Aug 15, 2008
    Domain Discussions Is there any free Domain or host reselling Panel? Jul 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions Can you recommend an online company that provides domain registration, web... Jul 23, 2008

3. arviy2k Guest

arviy2k
    There must be a way of using the forgot my id/password link. If you have typed in any secret answers or something like that. also, if you can type in the email address that you originally provided at the time of registration, an email will be sent to that id with your id and password.
  4. KaiyureBoy Im banned! :(

KaiyureBoy