How to get unbanned from google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by admin_old, Feb 21, 2008.

1. admin_old Not Active

admin_old
    Has anyone ever been unbanned from google adsense?
  2. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
    Yep, I doubt they will even bare to reply to a message asking to unban. What you do is sign up from a totally different IP, computer, name, address, site url etc. Everything different. I just signed up at my dads house :)
  3. admin_old Not Active

admin_old

Yeah i tried that and it worked for a while but then they found out (your name)

so when you sign up now you have to sign up with a different name, i havent tried that yet but i will soon.
  4. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
    Yep new name, I suggest using a parents name, I have to since im under 18. My moms is no longer aloudfor use, lol I used my dads :]
  5. new new Not Active

new new
    lol thats what i got to do too lol
  6. Topictri Guest

Topictri
    just email google and they will unban you
  7. legendary11 Not Active

legendary11
    Well its good to know that works, if i get banned now by 24th sept ill be at uni with a new laptop and internet connection so i could start up again. =)
  8. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
    95% says google either rejects (after a 1-3 week wait) or doesn't reply.
  9. MyRedz Guest

MyRedz
    yeah.google has a vast network here worldwide.just call their representatives here near your place and maybe they can give you a call
  10. chuckiesd Guest

chuckiesd
    I have rejected by Google. Cause my website is not a english site. The requirement is must be using English.
  11. Deviatore Guest

Deviatore
    I dont think so that they will unban you..
    There are more than 1000 people adding daily and i dont think so they will think that by banning you, they are cutting off their sales
  12. desidesigner Guest

desidesigner
    not true, I have heard that Google also except the non English sites life french, german etc

Practically it's impossible to get unbanned from Google. Just open another account and try luck
  13. tapanp Not Active

tapanp
    I think not possible to unbanned from google adsense .... But u Create another Adsense Acccount with different Name Address & if it's possible then different ip also.