How to I automatically update the News section of my blog from rss feed of a site...

Discussion in 'Google' started by freesurgeon, May 10, 2008.

1. freesurgeon Guest

freesurgeon
    ...like google news.? I have a blogger blog about Plastic surgery, I want to make a section "News and Updates" where posts are automatically done with the help of RSS feed from another site. What do I do?
  2. Zyfert Guest

Zyfert
    Have a read of this site:
    http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.co...
    If you go to 'Help' in Blogger then 'Help Center' and pose your question in the search box, you will find a lot of answers.
    Regards, Zyfert
    http://xsitepro.cybersprout.com
  3. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
  4. tonilovekelly Im banned! :(

tonilovekelly

At this point my cock was rock hard and pulsating. You glanced my way in a sheepish manner and asked me if I wanted to fuck. I was about to cum then and there; I wasn’t used to free forced sex videos the sensual-aggressive tone of your voice, but I liked it. When I rolled over you grabbed my cock and said I will take it from here. You licked and sucked the underside of my cock’s head until it became a royal blue and every ripple of my member was fully engulfed.