How to make money at age 11?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by moneychick, Jul 25, 2008.

1. moneychick Not Active

moneychick
    I need to make money beside's doing thing's for chores...my gramma said there is nowhere unless a family bussiness that you can help with the littlest thing's to get money(paycheck).
    I really need the money&it would be easier to earn then ask.I want to take responsibility..but it feel's impossible.Can anyone answer&help?
  2. atreyuchevelle Not Active

atreyuchevelle
    you can start you own mowing buisiness, start out slow with a few neighbors and work your way around the neighborhood to make money.... you can also try this website that pays kids for taking their surveys. it's called kidzeyes.

heres the link: http://www.kidzeyes.com/

they pay good money for their surveys.
    you could also try babysitting, if it is legal where you live, or you could try dogwalking or pet sitting, things like that

hope that helps
  3. hasone316 Not Active

hasone316
    What do you need money for? At 11, you wont be getting a job for sure. Babysitting and cutting the grass are your only options
  4. sslivingu Not Active

sslivingu
    Happy

Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others..*.  /~ .~\  /~ ~\  /~ .~\  /~ ~\ ***  '   `\/'   * '   `\/'   *  V  ( MY LOEV TO YOU.*)(        . *) /\|/\ \   wow gold,  .*./ \ wow gold, *./  |   `\ .   . .*/'一 `\ .   . .*/'  |    `\ * .*. */' _  _ `\ * .*. */'       `\ * */' ( `\/'*) `\ * */'        `\/'   \  */'  `\/'             `\/'wow gold,wow gold,