how to make money if ur 12?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by wildcatboi, Apr 13, 2008.

1. wildcatboi Guest

wildcatboi
    we cant babysit.............adults wont trust us with minors
    to cold for lemonaide
  2. Julia Guest

Julia
    babysitting.

Child labor laws prevent in many places until you are 14. Even then, you have restrictions on hours and shift times.
  3. Try searching the site first - I know I have answered this personally a dozen times.

I'm sure you will find some answers by doing some due diligence first.
  4. Jelli M Guest

Jelli M
    When I was 12, a few years ago, I was a babysitter. All you have to do is be nice! Their isnt much involved when babysitting kids, its all common sense. I have a little brother, so I learned from him. And they usually hire babysitters when they want to go out at night, so the kids fall asleep.

Other things are: newspaper routes, mowing lawns, shoveling snow, raking leaves, car washes, doggie walkers.

Think of the season your in, and ask neighbors or put flyers in their mailbox that you'll do this and that, for only $5, or something like that.

If you wanna go into big time money. I'd reccomend the stock market. Learning it, and just feeling for the strategy. But you might be too young for that. I started sophomore year in highschool.

After all, the richest man (Warren Buffett) bought his first stock when he was about 9 years old :D
  5. Evan C Guest

Evan C
    lemonade stand
  6. J.J. V Guest

J.J. V
    Be a newspaper boy of your area. It's not much of a pay but you still earn some money.
  7. imported_D_D Guest

imported_D_D
    Do extra chores around your house...

talk to your parents to see where they can 'pay' you a little extra for doing a chore beyond what you should be doing already....

(cleaning your room is not an extra chore, cleaning the garage or other out of whack storage area in your living area, organizing a recycling program in your house, if you have a lawn, rake some leaves, clean out the weeds around the house etc)