How to make money? (Im a kid)?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Isabel N, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Isabel N Guest

Isabel N
    Hello. I've been to a few websites that give you money for surveys but none of them work in my area. I live in the Philippines, so most of them just work in the US. I need the money because I want to buy myself an iphone, which i've been wanting for a while now. Thanks ! And I would really like something that works in the Phils. :)
  2. Edward G Guest

Edward G
    God bless you Isabel for trying to make your own money at such a young age. Most legal programs don't accept members under the age of 13.

Try some of the pay to click and pay to read ad programs. Perhaps you can get one of your parents to join and you can click on all the ads. Maybe they will help you view some also while you're in school.

I have some legitimate international programs listed in the source below that may be of some use to you.

Cheers,
    Ed
  3. Take some of your old clothes, get them dirty and tear them a bit. Then walk down the streets of manila and every time you see a foreigner hold your hand out and say "Give me coins, Po!"
  4. Take some of your old clothes, get them dirty and tear them a bit. Then walk down the streets of manila and every time you see a foreigner hold your hand out and say "Give me coins, Po!"
  5. Take some of your old clothes, get them dirty and tear them a bit. Then walk down the streets of manila and every time you see a foreigner hold your hand out and say "Give me coins, Po!"