How to make money in a simple town?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Ben R, May 15, 2008.

1. Ben R Guest

Ben R
    I'm 12 and in my town and state you have to be at least 14 for very few jobs and 16 for most. I would like to know how to make a short time job.

2. mrsgenerose Guest

mrsgenerose
    When I was young like around 10 - 12 when I wanted to make some money I either did odd jobs for my parents, like detailing their cars or something of that nature. OR you could try this if your parents let you... I did this a couple of times and made some money... Laundry sit.. You go to a laundry mat and ask people if they would like you to watch their laundry for them. You charge per load a small fee, or just a flat fee for all of their loads. You'd basically watch their machines, and even offer to load the clothes into the dryer for them. Of coarse they give you the money for the dryers, but it would free them up to run whatever errands they may want to run while you watch their laundry.
  3. it seems there's a lot of people asking this question and I answered a few ones in lenghts, check my answers or just go here and follow what the site says http://www.sleekbytes.com/paid-survey/
    the main trick if you are lost for words just search google then read then understand then write your own review, you'll make quite good money eventually without paying a penny and doing little work!
  4. Val Guest

Val
    You could start a dog-walking service. Make some flyers,post them in public places and watch the cash roll in. Be sure to include a phone number where you can be reached. The key is to find something you already enjoy doing, and think about how you can turn it into a service for other people.
    Val,