How to make money in my neighborhood?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by imported_Matt, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, umm im saving up for an ipod touch and i need to know what i can do around my neighborhood,, to make some money,....

i ready know their is..

mow lawns
    babysitting
    snow shoveling
    raking leaves
    taking dogs for walks
    and gardenwork

but i need to know some more..i cant do jobs inside peoples houses, because my parents arent okay with it..so i need to know some more outside jobs that i can do...

also, can u please tell me how much i should charge foir my already generated idea's , or your own suggested jobs..

And i dont wantt to do those online money things (online jobs)

-thanks
    ~matt
  2. Ruth Z Not Active

Ruth Z
    Look on craigslist for handing out / sticking flyers on doors. Pays about 25 cents per but you can easily do a couple hundred an hour.
    or
    run errands $15 an hour or a flat rate per job (people like flat rates). Dry Cleaning, Groceries...this assumes you have a car, current insurance and permission.
    or
    Offer to ebay items for people for a small fee..they drop it off you take the pictures, list it, ship it / package it, etc...say $3.00 per item and 10% of ending auction purchase price.
    or
    carwashing and waxing $10 plus detail the inside $50
    or
    outdoor window washing $2 per window on the ground floor..$4 for upstairs (if needed and you'll want a ladder). Believe it or not this is good money...
    or
    paper route
  3. socanvz New Member

socanvz