How to make MONEY really fast online?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Raychel West, May 5, 2008.

1. Raychel West Guest

Raychel West
    Any ideas on how to make fast money online? Like websites or programs that can be used, I am in need of extra income and have been looking for a while. I am in college and have a child and could use the extra income. There can be little to no start up cost involved as well.

2. judi0525 Guest

judi0525
    To be quite honest, I have tried virtually every program out there. I spent 3 months at home and out of work, trying to find work at home (if that made sense LOL). Nothing, and I mean nothing, paid one single penny.

DO NOT pay anything to start with a company or business. All programs that have a strat up cost will get you nothing in return.

I also found the free ones don't pay either. All they do is waste your time and leave you disgusted. I don't mean to be a "kill-joy", I just don't want to see someone go through what I did.
  3. judi0525 Guest

judi0525
    To be quite honest, I have tried virtually every program out there. I spent 3 months at home and out of work, trying to find work at home (if that made sense LOL). Nothing, and I mean nothing, paid one single penny.

DO NOT pay anything to start with a company or business. All programs that have a strat up cost will get you nothing in return.

I also found the free ones don't pay either. All they do is waste your time and leave you disgusted. I don't mean to be a "kill-joy", I just don't want to see someone go through what I did.