How to make money surfing the net?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by redrenontv, Jul 20, 2008.

1. redrenontv Not Active

redrenontv
    There are some people who are online 8-10 hours a week and then there is me who is online 8-10 hours every 2-3 days. I have tons of experience with data entry,clerical and administrative work and figure if i'm online so much then i might as well create a second income while doing it. I have been scammed up and down in the past from MLM and "work at home" opportunities. I'm not looking to get rich quick but it would be nice to have a second means of paying off these student loans. Does anybody have suggestions or know of how i can go about turning this net surfing into money in the bank? Thanks to everyone who responds!!!
  2. Sabiyal Saghir Not Active

Sabiyal Saghir
    You don't need to surf the net.Threre is a job I know which can pay you for free.You just have to refer people and you get $10 for every referral.I like this job.Log onto http://www.quickinfo247.com/10247080/CB
  3. debijs Not Active

debijs
    ~~This website gives you points for surfing and reading adds. I turn them into gift certificates (they have so many plaaces you can buy from it's ridiculous). I buy all my make-up, small aplliances, clothes whatever, which is not coming out of my pocket, therefore I have more money for bills. It's legitimate, I have been doing it for years. You may want to check it out-there is absolutely no cost to you and just sign up and get going. The website is www.mypoints.com I have earned alot of cash when you think of what I bought and never paid a dime for!~~