How to make money when in trouble??

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Ira D, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Ira D Not Active

Ira D
    Hi, im 13 and me and my family has financial problems..but im too shy to go talk to people about babysitting and i dont have a license for that. My parents need to make money because right now we cant afford anything, we're broke. So if anyone gots any suggestions for making money,please help me.[My mom is 41 and My STEP-dad is 47]-(just in case) and I want to help them, so any jobs that a 13 year old and parents can do together with good pay would be helpful, thank you.
  2. amberrrr Not Active

amberrrr
    Sorry do they not have jobs already? I am talking from the UK therefore it is illegal for 13 year olds to work and be paid for it. Are there no state benefits available to you?
  3. Tim S Guest

Tim S
    Im 14 and ive done a paper run for 3 years. its easy and u can make lots of money
  4. raffar Not Active

raffar
    you can have yard sells. I had a friend that would buy things really cheap at yard sells and then have his own and re-sell them again for profit. He started by selling some of his old stuff that he didn't want any more and old furniture he found in the trash. He made a lot of money doing this. He eventually started painting the furniture and selling it for quite a bit of money.
  5. EnerG Not Active

EnerG
    It's an admirable that you want to help your parents to make money. I hate to say it but there aren't alot of jobs out there for a 13 years old girl. Why dont you convince your parents to have a garage sales.