How to make some money?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Super Man, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Super Man Not Active

Super Man
    I have posted this question in Small Businesses too to get a wide variety of answers. My problem: I want to retire in my 40's perhaps 50's maybe very early sixties. Anyway. How can I make at least 200 Million dollars before I want to retire so I can really live nicely when I retire. What salary would I have to make blah, blah, blah. Also, I know 200M is a lot but I'm not even out of high school yet so I have like 20 - 30 years. I'm not asking for 200B I repeat B for Billion.

Thanks so much
    SuperMan
    I'm aware of the article on WikiHow about How to retire in your thirties but I wanted some more info. Please I don't really want to invest in shares or real estate and if that all you have invest in what?!
  2. aikila55 New Member

aikila55
    Hi Super man and welcome here i prefer to suggest you.you may make good amount of money through real estate sector there is no doubt that here investment is too safe and profitable. let me tell you that here lot of good
    opportunities, good returns, lot of profit also, future safety are waiting to
    you so think be positive make sure you may find something creativity and
    big amount (profit) here you can make good money.
    Thanks
  3. mushroom-eater Not Active

mushroom-eater
    I'm a newbie. I'd appreciate if somebody gives some tips on making money online.