How to promote a Squido lens?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by masterweb, Jul 4, 2009.

1. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    I know on Internet we can promote any site via PTC,PPC, banner, forum's links, Adsense and a million of other ways but...my question is wich one of these is the best for promoting a Squido lens (better if free) and of course wich one is allowed by their TOS?.
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ive never thought about promoting a lens to be honest , i cant see it earning huge amounts of money and if its being used to promote a website then im pretty sure that twitter would do a better job :err:
  3. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Yeahh i know my question seems strange but here's why i would promote a lens:

I made a lens on Squido for promoting my board then i tought to myself " if no one sees this lens then no one will see the board" so i had the idea of promoting it on 3rd sites, also i include an Adsense code there so who knows if with tons of visits i can earn some bucks extra thanks to the lens?. The point is (maybe i'm wrong): if my site have 1 million backlinks from sites/pages no one visit then these links aren't useful to me, then is better to have just some 100's with a good traffic pointing to my site, but of course i would promote a bit these 100's pages...

I know seems crazy :tongue:

4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
  5. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Thanks dude i bookmarked the page you posted, i'll start promoting the lens on Twitter and my twitt on the lens, then oth on some boards and these boards on the moon...and then...and the...OMG is time for a beer !!!

6. onlionli New Member

onlionli
    I knew that squido lens is a tool for promo, but didn't know that there are also ways to promote lenses.