How to transfer domain name and content to new owner?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by razz3900, May 9, 2008.

1. razz3900 Guest

razz3900
    I maybe selling my website. How would I go about transferring my domain name and all its content over to new owner? I've never done this before.

What if the new owner would like to transfer the domain name and all its content over to a different hosting company? What needs to be done on my part to transfer the domain name and all its content over to a new hosting company for new owner?
  2. Dr. HOUSE Guest

Dr. HOUSE
    Go to the site you bought your domain name from and open your account!
  3. Tim Guest

Tim
    This needs to be handled through your webhost provider. (Assuming you want to stick with them... and as you probably have some sort of yearly contract you probably do.) Contact them, let them know what's happening and that you want the new owners to have ALL the content. The new owners will also need to contact the webhost with their information. You DO NOT want to just give your passwords to the new owner.
    Tim,
  4. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
    either get their account info for domain registar and do an account transfer, or do a transfer of registar. then download and send them your website files.
  5. Tcrubuyuuie Im banned! :(

Tcrubuyuuie
    Talking clock

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.
  6. heybabylover Not Active

heybabylover
    Funny

hey, man. May i have a question? May i post a message to you?
  7. Pls help me.

I have read your article and have one question to ask, would you pls Post your MSN to me?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Angelina Jolie Lose Weight because of serious Diabetes
  8. vwxy830 Im banned! :(

vwxy830