I cheated on the guy I am seeing with my ex! How do I make it up to him?...

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Lia Marie, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Lia Marie Guest

Lia Marie
    ...Money is limited!? I have been seein this guy for about 2 months. He messed up and slept with his ex and told me right away. Well I have been going thru a very hard time and just found out that I have a conviction. I was messed up in the head and since the guy I am seein couldn't come over cuz he had his kid I went and stayed with my ex. (BIG MISTAKE!!) He said he would be adult about things and mind his distance and that I could sleep in the bed with him and my daughter. I trusted that and did. I went to bed before him and woke up to him having sex with me. I didn't want it to happen. I was bawling my eyes out. I didn't know how to tell the guy i am seeing and waited almost a month until my ex said either I need to tell him or he would. So I told him and my ex still sent him a message and lied about what happened. Now the guy I am seeing doesn't know what to believe. He said things don't have to change and he is telling me he loves me, but he is hurt. I want to make it up to him, but I don't know how.
  2. nina Guest

nina
    the only way to really make it up to him is to show him through time and devotion that he is the only one for you. each day remember that you love him, remember to cherish him, and appreciate him because a love thats gone wrong once can go wrong again if the two of you don't take the time to care for the special thing you have. i hope every thing works out for you in the end. best of luck -- nina.
    nina,
  3. Hasna Belle Guest

Hasna Belle
    Wow. Honestly? It seems like neither of you is really committed to this relationship. If you were, he wouldn't have cheated on you, and you would have slept in the same bed as your ex (knowing what might happen).

Best way to make it up to him? Break up, so that BOTH of you can find people who are committed to a relationship.