i have $200 how or what can i legally do to make more money? what or can i

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by latin_runner963, Mar 13, 2008.

1. invest it in anything??? how much would i make in a CD if i do it for 1 yr?

if you dont know what a CD is dont make a stupid comment
  2. Similar Threads: $200 legally
    Forum Title Date
    Off topic How much money should I be making to buy a $200,000 car? May 22, 2008
    Off topic How do you make a lot of money, legally, if you are 12 and owe ?115 to your parents? Jul 31, 2008
    Off topic How to make money fast and legally? May 13, 2008

3. If you wanna make more money, try having a yard sale, taking stuff you don't use anymore to the pawn shop, have a car wash.. This is the fastest legal way to make money that I know of. Hope it helps.
  4. Jack P Guest

Jack P
    Put it in stocks, right now they are beaten up and you can get easy big gains from EGLF.OB, FMT, DISK, SIRI and AMD. If you want less risk, much less reward PFE, BAC, WB and GOOG.
  5. Sizen Guest

Sizen
    I found that ING Direct has the best rates for their savings account called Electric Orange. I opened one online by transferring $ from my B of A checking acct (which was earning 0%) into ING. You dont need a minimum amount of $ to open a savings acct-which is great, b/c most financial institutions/banks usually require b/n $1,000-$2,500 to get a decent % rate. Plus there are no fees, etc. Most good savings (including ING) will earn you 3-4%/mo. Keep in mind that even if you lucked out and found one that paid 5% we're only talking $10 for the year-max!!! When you find something good-let me know-and I'll join ya'! I could use some more $$;o)