I have a ubuntu pc and a xp laptop how do i make a wireless network with ubuntu...

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by jweezy, May 30, 2008.

1. jweezy Not Active

jweezy
    ...the host and xp the whatever? I have a modem itz the one you get with i.o a surfboard w.e so how do i go about setting a wireless network
    Carling where do I join at
  2. Similar Threads: ubuntu laptop
    Forum Title Date
    Linux Discussion Can i use the ubuntu linux commands on windows XP? Sep 11, 2008
    Linux Discussion How do I install Ubuntu 8.04 to my computer on a seperate partition but without the Jul 12, 2008
    Linux Discussion What is the best way to mount a remote drive on Ubuntu? Jul 6, 2008
    Linux Discussion How to connect to the interet with linux Ubuntu ? Jun 23, 2008
    Linux Discussion How do i uninstall ubuntu? I have xp as the master and ubuntu as slave? Jun 19, 2008
    Linux Discussion What is the difference between Ubuntu and Linux? Jun 4, 2008
    Linux Discussion Ubuntu On A Live CD, How Do You Do IT? Jun 1, 2008
    Linux Discussion Ubuntu compiz effects? May 29, 2008
    Linux Discussion ubuntu 7.10? May 29, 2008
    Linux Discussion airtel gprs setting in ubuntu 8.04? May 28, 2008

3. Carling Guest

Carling
    Join the Ubuntu user group that is where you will get all your answers and support from .. Linux as the best user and support groups going, all your answers will be from people that use Ubuntu plus the programmers... they will not be hit and miss answers like you get on here...