I have completely learned Redhat Linux and PHP,what type of job is applicable to me?

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by imported_alan, May 9, 2008.

1. please tell your views.
  2. like the first guy said but idk wat u mean lol sry
  3. Socks Guest

Socks
    From my own experience I can tell you that unless you have valid work experience or certifications to back that learning up, you are not likely to get any job. If you lack experience, fork out the money for some certifications. Also expect that with only certifications to back your knowledge up on a resume, you're likely to get a lower level job, expect something entry level. Don't expect to be the lead system administrator for a large software company right away.

With linux, if you know BASH and you know security then you can look for jobs doing system or server administration. If Apache is included in what you know then you can possibly get a job as a web developer.

What you might do is take the key words for the things you know and do a search for them on Yahoo HotJobs or CareerBuilder.com or other such site, that should give you a good idea of what jobs require those skills and what other skills you might need for those jobs.
  4. Bazooka Joe Guest

Bazooka Joe
    web design
  5. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
  6. uvwx178 Im banned! :(

uvwx178
    Brand Handbags (Brand Handbags Manufacturer )

Brand Handbags (Brand Handbags Manufacturer )Designer inspired brand handbags are essentially weak facsimiles of high-profile designer bags. These brand handbags capture the basic hardware and pocket placements, color schemes, and body styles of designer goods while making no attempt to adopt the logo of brand names. Hence, these brand handbags are not replicas, but rather knockoffs of popular designer handbag styles. Brand handbags can be purchased just about anywhere. It's almost a guarantee that one or two styles in a handbag bin will be inspired by a brand name. However, if you are searching for a handbag inspired by a specific designer, it is best to run a Google search for the desired product. T.T.E. Contact Information:(HQ) 22/F., Harbour Centre, 35 Harbour Road, HongKong.(Branch) No.1238 South of Guangzhou Road, Guangzhou, China. Phone: +86 - 13719002015Fax: +86 - (20) - 86508285Email: sale3@ttetrading.com