i just finished DRAGON slayer on runescape and was wondering on any ideas on

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by rneup13, Jul 22, 2008.

1. rneup13 Not Active

rneup13
    how to make good money for rune. Hi......i just finished DRAGON slayer on runescape and was wondering on any ideas on how to make good money to afford rune sets and any other great items.....thank you.
  2. thed0n Not Active

thed0n
    If you want faster money than anyone.

Fish. until level 40. Get lobs sell them raw.
    lobx1=200-250gp
    lobx500=100-150k

get 500-1000 lobs and you will have no problem whatsoever to get full rune set. And of course a weapon too if need be.

Mining is a good way too. But if you want quick money go with fishing. If you want slow but in the end alot of money try mining. good luck! :)
  3. MisterWilbo Not Active

MisterWilbo
    The best way is to work on your main money-making skills!

Woodcutting is good for some quick money. Working up your woodcutting will take some patience and whatnot, but it will definitely pay off once you will be able to cut Yew trees.

Mining is popular. Iron ore sells pretty well, and coal does too. I find moneymaking the fastest when mining coal at the Mining Guild (which needs a lvl 60 mining)

Runecrafting might seem a bad way for money, but it's actually really profitable. Mining the essence itself is a simple task and gets you some good pocket money.

The big money comes from converting those essences into air runes. At higher runecrafting levels you can get multiple runes per essence, which brings in some nice cash.

There's also a hard way to earn money through merchanting. Buying for less and selling for more. The Grand Exchange makes that quite difficult these days though.
  4. Oliver G Not Active

Oliver G
    um maybe u should do something besides rs like going out side and playen pinball on the road cause pin balls so much better then rs cause rs sucks the wang
  5. SlapShot360 Not Active

SlapShot360
    v power8 add me I'll help you....
  6. David T Not Active

David T
    Try buying iron ores and coal, smelting into steel bars, and selling the steel bar. That way you make a 33% profit! Example:
    Iron= 80 each
    Coal=200 each
    Steel Bar= 550 each
    you make 70 f=per bar, so if u make 500 bars, its an easy 35k, and you get smithing up, which is very hard to train without using a lot of money.
  7. ryanprague1 Not Active

ryanprague1
    Use your skills -- try to have a skill that earns you money... if you're free to play, then you're most probably stuck with mining, fishing and woodcutting, but if you're members, then of course, fletching...