I need a review...

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by masterweb, Sep 7, 2008.

1. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Here i'm once again :laugh:.

Today i installed on my forum an automatic hack that (hope so) detects when a member is accessing the board from a mobile device (PDA, WAP, Iphone, etc) redirecting him (or her) to a light skin made for mobile devices (low bandwith and so on). So what i need?, easy pls review www.onlinewebmarket but from a PDA, phone or even Iphone (not pc) just to check if works ok.

Thanks in advance.-
  2. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Buy me a PDA! and I will review it. :laugh:

However, I have just visited your site via my Mobile and I see no difference! Its just like the one which is for PCs! I am using Opera on my mobile as my WAP browser doesn't work. Opera for Mobile works just like Opera for PCs!!
    Asad,
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Can you show me the hack for that please mate i was looking for something like that for a couple of my forums, ill take a look at yours from my PDA later :wub:
  4. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Sorry for my late reply River, the hack for mobile devices can be found here: Mobile Phone / iPhone / PDA Detection and Style Assignment - vBulletin.org Forum.

About the fact an user enter the board using Opera and sees same skin is due mobile version of Opera is recognized from this hack as a normal version (the one you use on your Pc).

Now i came here to ask for a quick review of the new home page i'm working on located at: The number one market place for webmasters - SEO Talk, Domains and more - Powered by vBulletin

Thanks as usually