IBP Really worth it ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Fuzzer, May 26, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Alot of people ive seen around the net are using IBP SEO Software is it really worth it ? So far everything ive read about it i can do manually, is this software just there to make things quicker and easier or am i missing something ?
  2. Footzilla Not Active

Footzilla
    What does IBP stand for?
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
  4. Bagi Zolt New Member

Bagi Zolt
    Well, i doupt that it would worth the price. I don't know any feature that won't be provided by webceo for free of charge. I belive that there are more powerful tools exists on the interent. Adam, did you see any feature on the list which made you consider purchasing it?
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    no bagi i didnt to be honest just saw some people saying how great it was and thought id look in to it, webceo ? ive heard of that too but never looked into it ? any good ?
  6. Gorkfu Qdoos Contributor

Gorkfu
    I think it's worth it, I bought a license a year ago. I'm not paying to update it every year, but you can still use it as a tool and it is indeed a fantastic tool. I was able to get a few search terms in the top 10 on google for a couple of my sites.

But it is true you could do everything it does on your own, or mostly. It has a nice backlink tool to keep track of everyone you trade links with so they don't try to scam you out of a link.