If I purchase from Godaddy and buy website for 1 year?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by Ryan, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Ryan Guest

Ryan
    If I buy a website from Godaddy for 1 year and that year
    expires can I renew the exact site and features again from
    Godaddy without any charges or anything like that. Do they tell me that I can renew my website once it expires or do they just take everything?
    Ryan,
  2. David G Guest

David G
    After purchasing your domain and hosting from any service, before your account becomes expired, they ask you to extend your account. Obviously, they charge you again for the next year.

Putting this issue aside, as I have heard on different forums some clients had problems with Godaddy. You can find this fact by searching on yahoo answers and looking at past questions and answers about godaddy.

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BlueHost service which I?m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

They are a Multi-awarded Web Hosting which offer a Full-featured service only $6.95 a month. Their service is really perfect and uptime. They offer an installing service called "Fantastico". By using this service, you can easily create your own forum, photo gallery, shopping carts etc. They also offer "Free Site Builder" that helps you build your web pages without difficulty if you are not skilled in using any creating website programs. (WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get)

You can go there through the address below:
    http://bluehost-service.atspace.com

******IMPORTANT*******
    * This service was awarded as the best Web Host 2008.
    * If you sign up for this service you will have $100 credits to advertise your website with the google & yahoo search engines for free!
    * If you don't exactly know what technical features you need for setting up your website, I recommend BlueHost as a full-featured service which fulfills all your requirements.
    Good Luck!