If im only 13 how can i make money easily or what is a good way to save money so i...

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Emily C, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Emily C Not Active

Emily C
    ...will have it when im older? I want to be rich so i want a plan like putting 10 dollars in the bank every month or something
  2. mamatx Not Active

mamatx
    I amm impressed you are interested in saving money. For now try sticking to a set amount on set times, bi weekly or monthly. And when you get extra but 20 % of it back. Unfortunaly some banks charge fee monthly for keeping the money so check which plan is best for you or till then use a home lock box. Good Luck
  3. tash Not Active

tash
    I don't know about being rich, but I can give you some pointers. I would try babysitting (some stores let you post on their bulletin boards,...), if you can mow yards, clean, run errands, get a paper route, ....There is a guy here who walks with lawn mower and a wagon with yard tools. He even printed his own flyer with his name, references,.... Ask friends or relatives if they know of any odd jobs anyone has ...a lot has to do with word of mouth. The best thing to start doing now is being frugal (aka cheap). Learn to live on less (cd's that maybe a friend can burn, clothes from resale shops ...), be creative or swap with a friend instead of using your own money. I know you don't want to deprive yourself of everything, but just pick and choose what you feel good about. Start with your savings and save as much as you can. Oh, and don't get a credit card and go crazy with it! Emergencies only. Credit cards are good for establishing credit only. They sink you otherwise. I wish you luck and happiness when you hit it big! Glad to know you are already thinking along these lines.
    tash,