If people on welfare looking for freebies weren't allowed to vote, how many votes...

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by HRC Member, May 9, 2008.

1. HRC Member Guest

HRC Member
    ...would the Dems still get? I am not including the elderly, or those that are unable to work.

Just the typical "free for me" Dem who just wants whatever it is that the government can give them.
    Joyce...I am NOT a Christian....but I am also not dumb enough to vote for those Dems that are running either.
  2. Justin D Guest

Justin D
    Sorry to disappoint you but the greatest number of welfare recipients are concentrated in Red states, particularly the South, among working class whites-who are more likely to vote Republican. The most educated people (graduate degrees) vote Democrat by about 3:1.
  3. joyce s Guest

joyce s
    when will so called christian "right" liars and hypocrites shut up
  4. mech335 Guest

mech335
    As many actors that live in Hollywood, a few a holes in New York, and all the illegals. So that shouldn't be enough to put one in office.
  5. doshiealan Guest

doshiealan
    What makes you think that the Republicans wouldn't lose more? You would exclude a fair proportion of Republicans from the Southern States, and probably consign the Republican Party to obscurity for generations to come.
  6. yutsnark Guest

yutsnark
    If you exclude the elderly, and those unable to work, you are left with a tiny number of people. These would be the "selfish and corrupt," so of course they would vote Republican.
  7. hefalump h Guest

hefalump h
    they might get more than you think. there are other issues at stake. like gay rights, stem cell research, the war, etc.

all christians aren't republicans. true christians are democrats...pro choice. God is pro choice. he doesnt force himself or his opinions on anyone.

Jesus said that the most important commandment is to love thy neighbor, not leave them hungry, homeless, and without health care.
  8. krowtap Guest

krowtap
    If heartless thugs were not allowed to vote, how many votes would the Republicans still get?
  9. gprunescaper Not Active

gprunescaper
    Less Than Words Can Say

Nice! that seems a good idea .This is a remake of my thread. We may have many reasons to not quit Runescape. What is your reason to not quit and continue playing? It could be that you would like to accomplish goals in Runescape. It may be that you would like to continue to talk to your friends. Maybe it is because Runescape is a never ending game. Please post your reason for you not to quit Runescape. You may have the same reason as another player so you could repeat what the other player said. You will get chance to win fantastic cash prizes completely free by playing free game online, (maplestory,runescape etc.)and win the scores. You will get some entries to enter the lucky draw based on how many scores you have made. If you lucky enough, you can get some rewards, such as cash or gifts. So I think everyone can enjoy everyday life, and I would like to make friends with eeryone of you guys.