I'm looking for a bridge script

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by masterweb, Aug 3, 2008.

1. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Right now i'm looking for a bridge script that helps me show on my blog the profiles from friends located on forums (Vbulletin based forums).

I'll explain me better: i run a WP blog so i would show on a "friends" section those public profiles from my friends on several forums, in eaxmple i would whow the info contained into my profile here at Qdoos Webmaster Forum Marketplace - Webmaster SEO SEM Forum - Qdoos - View Profile: masterweb on my blog Ablog.

Is that possible or i'm just dreaming an impossible?, any suggestion is welcome!.-
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I think its possible, but some who you would have to create a script to pull these pages , i have a script that pulls the latest posts some a forum using VB's Java output but i wouldn know where to start with your problem
  3. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    I see, basically i'm looking to create semi-social network where i can see into a single place the profiles stored on several Vbulletin based forums of my friends, as an agregator service but not for posts, for friends...

4. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    BTW: can you River PM to me the info of the script you have (the one to pull latest threads from a board to a site)?. Thanks as usually.-

5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    yeah no problem mate, its still causing me problems at the moment but it will PM it to you once ive sorted it out, i would imagine ill have it sorted in the morning
  6. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Thanks River... i really appreciate your help dude!.-