In case you're bored, you can try playing Ikariam

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Midwest, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Only a couple of days ago I have found out about a browser-based game named Ikariam and decided to sign up and play it too ( registration is free ). So, what do one have to do there, basically? First of all, Ikariam is a strategy game, both military and economical. You're starting off on a small island, in the Mediterranean sea, along with 9 other players. And you're mission is to take your little settlement from that stage and bring it to the stage of a great empire, ready anytime to face its enemies without fear..You're given a few resources, one building ( the Town Hall ) and a handful of people to help you expand the settlement. They are the ones that represent your workers, without the help of which you wouldn't be able to grow your small town..The action takes place during the Ancient Greece era..

I would continue on with the description of the game, but I think it's better for you to find out more about Ikariam, if you're interested in browser-based games :) And in case you are and wanna join me, you can find me on the "Delta World" :)
  2. dfct Not Active

dfct
    It seen's nice, but there's some problem registering =(
    dfct,
  3. Pultura Not Active

Pultura
    I haven't tried, but I have heard that it's just like Travian, but Travian is better because there is more properties in Travian. I don't like it, my friend played it once.
  4. doriin5 Not Active

doriin5
    i like the strategy game thanks for the tip