Internet domain registration help.?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by Ian H, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Ian H Guest

Ian H
    Right, here goes.

I've had my domain registered with 123-reg on the basis that I heard they're good. BT on the other hand are offering me free hosting for 1 year on, what seems like, quite a good package. Apparently, according to BT, they need the domain transfering to them [BT] as part of this. This is free and 123 not BT will not charge me for this. But just how do I do it?
  2. Similar Threads: Internet domain
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions What kind of internet connection do internet companies like Yahoo or May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions New Godaddy Coupon - Get A .Com Domain For $0.99 Feb 16, 2009
    Domain Discussions List of free domains ext. Nov 24, 2008
    Domain Discussions Domain Names For $1.99 At Godaddy now! Oct 27, 2008
    Domain Discussions I locked more domains to secure my forum :) Sep 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions what is the difference between go daddy and yahoo domains? Sep 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions Whats the deal with yahoo domains for $1.99 me and my wife each bought one and it... Sep 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions how to start domain registration and web hosting business? Sep 8, 2008
    Domain Discussions I purchased a domain name through Godaddy will it show up in google searches? Aug 15, 2008
    Domain Discussions Is there any free Domain or host reselling Panel? Jul 28, 2008