Investing in mutual funds or real estate????

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Prixy, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Prixy Not Active

Prixy
    Hi friends, I am thinking of investing my money in some mutual funds and was really confused about that. My cousins have been stressing on investing in real estate properties and they say that it is more beneficial than investing in any mutual funds. But when I have a look at some of the instances on properties I find that a bit risky. I need you people to justify on that so I can make my decisions from your suggestions.
  2. Mr.Bill Qdoos Contributor

Mr.Bill
    Depends where you are located if you are in SoCal then fo real estate as prices are at a low right now. In less then 2 years a 520k investment on a home lost 50k was bad timing but right now would be a wise time
  3. aikila55 New Member

aikila55
    Re

Hi
    Its really a tough decision to invest money, as you are confuse in between real estate and mutual funds. I would like you to suggest to invest money in real estate. Its a good and a safe option to invest money. I have also invested some amount in it and I am getting good results. Hope you will also get the same.
  4. Erika111 New Member

Erika111
    If you are considering to invest in real estate or plan to buy a home and need a mortgage to finance it then you should be ready to do some research. There are many options to choose from when it comes to selecting a real estate mortgage lender. Each lender varies in the loan products they offer and you will also want to shop around to get the best real estate mortgage rate. Then I would recommend considering royalcrownrealestate.com, you will get more ideas residential real estate. Those interested in residential real estate in California will find many types and styles of home.
  5. domainer New Member

domainer
    Real estate is better becuase the market is so bad right now.
    The market influxes every 15 years or so.