Is it possible to purchase a brand new desktop computer with the latest XP...

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by martin c, May 9, 2008.

1. martin c Guest

martin c
    Hi

Yes, http://www.kingstoncomputerplanet.com/. Look that is just an example. You only need to ask them, but there is fee to it you can probably tell him you want it install or you don't buy it that work sometime.
  2. Similar Threads: possible purchase
    Forum Title Date
    Linux Discussion All servers: Is it possible to split the bill for one item among several diners? Jul 27, 2008

3. block9 Guest

block9
    ...operating System pre installed? I ask as I see that there are loads of people saying bad things about Windows Vista.

I use my computer for music and blogging, also ripping audio to mp3 etc, also email and word/excel.

I dont play high end games only yahoo web based pool perhaps, so what would you recommend on what I would want to use it for like I mention above.

Many thanks in advance.
  4. I know dell started putting up Windows XP as an option again because many people didn't want Vista. If the configuration you choose doesn't have that option, just call up customer service and have them put XP on instead. On a side note, it's highly recommended that you do a clean format of your computer anyways when you buy a dell because they install all kinds of bloatware that you don't need. You could just pop in the utility disk the system comes with and go through the easy format and install process.
  5. lsmithy93 Guest

lsmithy93
    Dell still put XP Operating systems in there Desktops.
    Go onto the small business page and get a Vostro they are cheaper than the Desktops in the Home Users section and just as good
  6. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
  7. lozygo Not Active

lozygo
    Wow Gold Store Welcome you!

Wow Gold Store Welcome you! Look here to Buy WoW Gold, Cheap WoW Gold, Buy cheap world of warcraft gold, Power Leveling, Wow Gold on Sale with Fast Instant ...