is it possible to transfer a domain from godaddy..?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by kyooot!, Mar 20, 2008.

1. kyooot! Guest

kyooot!
    I have a premium account on freewebs and and it does not come with a domain. i do not wish to purchase the domain from freewebs because of the overly price of 20 dollars. so i want to buy a domain on godaddy for 10 or 11 dollars but i need to know if i can transfer it on to freewebs within a day or so?
  2. Similar Threads: possible transfer
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions Is it possible to make up a domain name for $10 then resell it on it spot for big... Mar 11, 2008
    Domain Discussions How do I transfer my godaddy domain to freewebs? Jul 19, 2008
    Domain Discussions godaddy internal domain transfer? May 26, 2008
    Domain Discussions website development with domain transfer trouble? May 23, 2008
    Domain Discussions What does it mean to make a domain name transfer or a domain transfer? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Godaddy how does domain transfer work? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions How to transfer domain name and content to new owner? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions what should I include in a domain name transfer contract? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions How do I get a domain transfer code? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions How long does it usually take for a domain to transfer from one registrar to another? May 9, 2008