By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

NeoBux

Murray

Murray

In response to someone saying they've made $300 per month on NeoBux, I have to know if this is legit or is this something where you spend 12 - 16 hours a day trying to make this kind of money? What is NeoBux, I understand its a PPC site, but what's the mechanic behind it. Does anyone have personal experience using it and making it successful?

M

mkcookin

That is not unreasonable at all. It is a site where you click adds and get .001 cent. The real money is when you rent referrals or send direct referrals. Every time a referral clicks you get .01. So having around 1000 clicks a day from a few hundred referrals is not out of the question at all.

polybus

polybus

I have a little experience on Neobux. It is theoretically possible to make that much on the site, but it has to all be from referrals. Actually performing the clicks yourself you would probably only get somewhere around $0.10 to $0.20. The ads just pay too little. But they have a good referral program so if you could get an amazing amount of people to sign up, it might be possible.

S

smoothmarketer

It is very possible to make a good amount of money through Neobux. The trick is in how well you manage your rented referrals. If your team of referrals clicks actively you will succeed.

J

james collins

I have not tried NEOBUX , but it seems that your time would be more well spent on freelancing sites like iwrite, elance, or textbroker.

BigJ

BigJ

Unless you have a very large list of referrals - and even then - it is highly unlikely that there are many successful people on PTC sites.

Viktori

Viktori

It's possible, although I'm guessing it might have been more worth it in the past, like 4 years ago, when it was paying a lot more, and the market wasn't as saturated and dead as it is now. There are a lot more options available nowadays for earning, especially if you're from the U.S., but yes Neobux is at the very least legitimate and they do pay their workers, if you find some good methods for gaining referrals, or playing with their rented referrals market then you may have a good chance of earning significantly from there, but in my opinion, like I said, there are various other markets nowadays that might serve as a better investment of your time and money.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: