Is there a way not to pay domain registration fees?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by Game Designer, May 9, 2008.

1. I have a computer I can use for a server. I have it all set up, but I want to know if you really HAVE to register a domain name, or if there is another way to do it. Like assigning an alias to the IP address.
  2. Similar Threads: domain registration
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions how to start domain registration and web hosting business? Sep 8, 2008
    Domain Discussions Can you recommend an online company that provides domain registration, web... Jul 23, 2008
    Domain Discussions Is there a way not to pay domain registration fees? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Who provides the best domain registration services? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions How do you add additional years to a domain registration on 1&1? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions What is the cheapest domain registration available? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Where can I go for a free domain registration and webhosting? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions How to get the id and password of the domain registration of our website? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Problem with domain registration? Help!? Apr 7, 2008
    Domain Discussions Domain Registration company? Apr 3, 2008

3. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
  4. vwxy830 Im banned! :(

vwxy830
  5. sslivingu Not Active

sslivingu
    Knowledge

Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud..*.  /~ .~\  /~ ~\  /~ .~\  /~ ~\ ***  '   `\/'   * '   `\/'   *  V  ( MY LOEV TO YOU.*)(        . *) /\|/\ \   wow gold,  .*./ \ wow gold, *./  |   `\ .   . .*/'一 `\ .   . .*/'  |    `\ * .*. */' _  _ `\ * .*. */'       `\ * */' ( `\/'*) `\ * */'        `\/'   \  */'  `\/'             `\/'wow gold,wow gold,