Keywords in other Languages

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Fuzzer, May 26, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    have you ever aimed for keywords in other languages ? it seems that the US an UK market have dismissed the thought of getting Huge traffic from countries around the work that don't use the English language as their primary speech ? Could be very profitable ?
  2. Gorkfu Qdoos Contributor

Gorkfu
    You know I never thought about that myself. Would be best to setup a multi lingal site though before attempting that. It's a good idea though.
  3. Footzilla Not Active

Footzilla
    Using a keywords in different languages:confused: ??? For example if you aimed for chinese then surely you will get traffic but your site will be full of chinese members and chinese. ;)
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    well , you gotta have a multi lingual site, so a bit too much effort i think really, you could just use an online translator to find the keywords though
  5. Gorkfu Qdoos Contributor

Gorkfu
    Traffic is money. Does it really matter who the traffic is? As long as you can provide them a service, I see no hurt in it.
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, i think though you would have to go out of your way though to get accross to other countries, it would be easier to try double your visitors that speak english Gork
  7. alec11 Not Active

alec11
    I dont think that the right idea.
    English is well known and it is international languange for worldwide.
    if we use keyword in Chinese or Japanese, not many people will understand that.
  8. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, thats what i mean, and you dont exactly have a japanese keyboard either lol