Knowing when to sell

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Fuzzer, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Owning Directorys can sometimes be a pain in the arse and some times be ver profitable, Im starting to lose the point of having them, is this the time to sell them off or should i stick by them and keep promoting them ?

Please dont consider this as an advert to sell its purely a question
  2. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    In my opinion if you do have a good traffic for your directories, I'd advice you to sell them as they still have a value at the moment.. Maybe after few months their value will decrease, so the prices won't even cover the hosting expenses.
  3. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    I think you should sell them whatever state they are in - you have just started a new forum you need less work on your hands
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    It's not about time.. I think he can work on them however he has a forum.
    The problem is about the worth.. If their value decrease he would sell them for cheap prices
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    its not about time or the money to be honest ive managed to run forums and other sites ok in the past, its no problem. the real reason is that if its only worth a couple of hundred dollars then its not worth me selling them, id rather use then as quick links to my new sites, all of my sites are on different C class ip's so they have some good seo value which is the only reason i am keeping them at the moment
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I know and I believe that every webmaster trying to make some bucks from his website (Any type of websites) I think if you got some good prices now, you better sell them before its value descrease.