Link sales >!

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by Fuzzer, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Link sales are an obvious no no when it comes to google but people still do it and are making a very good income from it, ive noticed in the past month that link prices have come down alot, do you think this is because of the pressure from google scaring people to buy and sell hence a price drop OR is it because google were to generous last PR update and there are too much competition for the sellers?
  2. Similar Threads: Link sales
    Forum Title Date
    Internet Marketing / Revenue Buy and sell links Sep 20, 2009

3. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    I still sell at the same price.
    Most though seems to be done via email or pm. probably due to the feear that G will penalise sites for this activity.
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    How does google know youve been selling links?
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Patterns in your linking, non related links etc plus they have thier spys out in the forums which is why you should never show you url in your advert thread if you sell links
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    hmmm, busted, i often leave traces around

i suppose it cant do too much harm, google cant expect you not to make any money from your site
  7. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Well if your PR disappears next update you know why ;) or if you site disappears from serps, not to scare you but it happens alot to every one, if i remember temi got hit hard with his forum and some directory's , not sure why it was but i think the directories as because of selling submissions
  8. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    REALLY? i figured u got penalised a pr or so, didnt know they can be so tite as to take your serps too
  9. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Nope :( i think it was aviva directory and a bunch of others that disapeared from serps even for their own names !
  10. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    wow, i got annoyed when i lost a bit of pr -he must of felt so bad after that happened -@ll the hard work that had gone into it

edit: my posts are going funny again half of what i write above is missing its when i put scores in i think