Looking for Mod's

Discussion in 'Feedback and Updates' started by Fuzzer, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ok guys i know i havent been around much in the last couple of weeks, ive been busy at work although it seems the next 3 weeks ill have more time at Qdoos.

Im looking for some Mod's to take over a section of the forum, something they find interesting and can keep it spam free and add new contents every day. I.e Starting new threads.

Obviously you will be asked to post in other parts of the forum but the part that you are in charge of will be your responsibility to keep it active

One MOD can apply for more than one section if they feel they can stay active.

Im looking for volunteers not paid Mod's, Showing commitment to Qdoos and doing the job well will result in other forms of payment like links and advertising on some of my sites

PM me if interested
  2. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Ok River, i'm on-line every day but i can offer you about one hour a day of my help. I can create some threads as the one i'm pointing here . about the category to manage is up to you dude (you choose where i could be helpfull) and for payment don't worry due i'm not asking money (you know me i guess). So if you agree then count with me.

3. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    I could help... It would increase my activity here lol... now I just read a lot without posting ;)

Could do the Market forum or anything u need me for... PM ;)

PS: have got some problems with massmail (was not send) and my traffic... will let you know when I can continue the review :p
    BuxP,
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ok Bux thanks for that i will review today and see i can find you a good section :wink:
  5. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    And what about me :err:???

6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Masterweb if you feel you have the time to keep a section active then i will also consider you too.

What im trying to achieve is to get the forum having at least 100 new posts aday which wont be to hard if there is a group of people doing it. Once we start getting things active new members will come in naturally and start replying to existing conversations.
  7. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    oh i didnt see your post above BUX's one lol sorry mate :)
  8. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Well to be honest i can start about 3 new topics a day (everyday) with deep content (not only 2 lines) and reply about 10 ~ 15 existing threads. Also i could help you starting some threads and freebies at my board pushing people here. Of course i can't guarantee 100 posts a day...

9. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lol oh no i didnt expect you to create 100 posts aday lol, i meant as a whole as a group :) Ive sent you a PM
  10. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Phewww !!!, PM replied.