By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Does Google Rank Pages For Multiple Keywords

J

justcurious

Hi all,

I am running an ecommerce website and I am obviously trying to get on the first page of SERP for my products.

With a lot of luck and just as much hard work, I have achieved first page success for the keywords "Cheap Products" and "Budget Products" which is great, but the number of monthly searches for these keywords is in the low hundreds, whereas the number of monthly searches for "Products" is around 12k. "Products" is currently coming in at position 31/32 (page 4) which of course means it might just as well be at position 100 to all intents and purposes.

There is a fair amount of reference on the page to "Best Value", "Great Value" and "Lowest Prices" which has presumably worked in my favour for the lower search count keywords.

My question is, are the references to "Best Value", "Great Value" and "Lowest Prices" hurting my ranking for the keyword "Products" and should I remove them, or will removing them make no difference at all (other than lose my position for "Cheap Products").

Any insights or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: