myspace.vc What a domain name :)

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by Iearn-Money, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Hello,

Please tell me your opinion about my new domain name :)

Www.myspace.vc

I may sell it, but first of all I need people's opinion :)

Regards,
  2. Similar Threads: myspacevc domain
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions New Godaddy Coupon - Get A .Com Domain For $0.99 Feb 16, 2009
    Domain Discussions List of free domains ext. Nov 24, 2008
    Domain Discussions Domain Names For $1.99 At Godaddy now! Oct 27, 2008
    Domain Discussions I locked more domains to secure my forum :) Sep 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions what is the difference between go daddy and yahoo domains? Sep 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions Whats the deal with yahoo domains for $1.99 me and my wife each bought one and it... Sep 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions how to start domain registration and web hosting business? Sep 8, 2008
    Domain Discussions I purchased a domain name through Godaddy will it show up in google searches? Aug 15, 2008
    Domain Discussions Is there any free Domain or host reselling Panel? Jul 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions Can you recommend an online company that provides domain registration, web... Jul 23, 2008

3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lol have you been looking at domain names all morning by any chance lol :wink:

To be honest you would have to be very very careful with anything you put on that domain, the words law suit come to mind, myspace could just turn around and take that off you for trademark purposes and if the site you put on there got busy they could take you to court for earning off of their name.

Its happened many times before and the big boys always win unless you have a dam good reason for using the name, it would also have to have nothing to do with myspace or anything close.

At the moment its not even worth the reg fee, sorry to disappoint :err:
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    lol I just got the idea to buy some domain names, and keep them alive for a while then sell them :jimlad1:

I didn't know about that.. But I won't build anything on it at the moment, because I know it doesn't worth that much now.. But after few months I think it will! I'll just sell it so the content is up to the new owner :)

Thanks for your comments :tongue:

5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Yeah thats right, i wouldnt put anything on there, maybe park the domain and see if you get a little revenue off of it, or just fill it with adsense adds for a while so you might get a couple of clicks from people that have mistyped the myspace domains
  6. zeewaqar77 Not Active

zeewaqar77
    Well!

The probability of mistyped domain name is very low...and chances that you might face a copyright lawsuit is high..

If you do the math...you are not in a win-win situation...I would not recommend that...

Regards,
    Zee Waqar