Official Relaunch

Discussion in 'Feedback and Updates' started by Fuzzer, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    If you guys don't see me around much this week i apologize now for it, we are going to have an official relaunch of the site with a brand new shiny skin designed pacifically for the forum, VB SEO installed and a press release all aiming to be rolled off by the 20th of this month along with a big effort for better serps places. I thank you all for you patience if there is anything you need or want to say please feel free to PM me.
  2. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    so this is an 'unofficial relaunch' :)

and wow, how did you get so many active members so fast??
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lots of different way my friend, but at the moment my main priority's is SEO and getting everything working and looking nice, so ive spent a bit of money getting a new theme made, which should be ready by the 20th, this is just a blending in period, im going to have some press releases done for the grand opening hopefully in the next couple of weeks i hope it will remain busy so when we launch it will a nice place for people to come.
  4. vicdigi Qdoos Contributor

vicdigi
    Sounds great buddy. I am looking forward to the relaunch and am counting on it being a successful one.

All the best.

Vic
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thanks vic i hope so too, im trying new things for a change and taking a back seat on some jobs and for once hiring people to do a couple of job's here and there like the design, im just going to be focusing on SEO for the time being and getting regular posters, ive got another forum that will online with new shiny templates that you will be interested in too another one ive brought and hoping to revive but its a fare bit busier than this one was when i brought it to should be an interesting mix between the two
  6. vicdigi Qdoos Contributor

vicdigi
    Hiring is one of the best things to do. Especially when you feel yourself being run down by loads of projects and no time to yourself.

Defo felt that way in recent times.

Got a few more sites I'd like to get off the ground myself but just no time!

7. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    yeah i get that feeling alot, ive got so many idea's but either not the funding or time to do them, Im focusing on just 6 of my sites now and the rest can sit and rot for a while they dont need updating and have plenty of backlinks so they should be fine.

Of course all of our aims is to source out all of our work and just manage and reep the rewards, for me is still a long way off but hiring people is good to take the load off, plus i dont get as much flack off the other half if i spend at least a little time with her lol
  8. Footzilla Not Active

Footzilla
    Well that's pretty cool. A new look will definitely attract more users. Waiting for it desperately :D
  9. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    you see riverwire, you promote different to me - instead of putting $300 into a comptetion i would get paid posters..or ... spend the money on this service i found on dp - for $200 submission to 50000 directories - 99.9% approved guaranteed - so you really are getting 50000 nice backlinks for $200 seems really good

btw anyone any advice on it? seems too good to be true
  10. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    yeah i think i done the comp a little early but it doesnt end until August so its plenty of time, as ive said before SEO is my main priority once i get to where i want to be i dont think we'll have any problems with new members and active members
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.