Perfect Product ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by MoneyMan, Jul 11, 2008.

1. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    What the most perfect product that you have earned with ? i.e the most revenue that you have earned from one product ?
  2. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well as I'm interested in webmastering and money making affiliate programs, I tried the hosting marketing and I successed, My first try was with Lunarpages, I already got 1 check from them, but my balance now is still $65 so still need more money to request the payout again.. I'm not interested in physical products marketing as its so hard to find buyers!
  3. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    widgetbucks for me, when they started up, they seemed really good so it got me a lot of referals
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Hmm actually there is a different between products marketing and referrals marketing, to get paid for referrals the best word for it is "Get paid to signup" affiliate word does refer to products marketing, you need to publish a product which is paid and you get a cashback from your referral sales!
  5. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ohh - i saw someone talking about hosting above so i thought you meant either - ive never been an affiliate for a product - why bother? might as well just make a similar product and promote it really
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Hosting is considered as a product as the referral should pay in order to receive commission, "get paid to signup" programs aka affiliates, the referral doesn't have to pay anything (Sometimes they have to) and you get paid for his signup!