Peruvian stock market ? good or bad?

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by taila400, Mar 24, 2008.

1. taila400 Guest

taila400
    Hi all, I am new in the stock market and would like to know more about the Peruvian stock market ? like is it safe investing there, are there any near losses? I would like to have the suggestions of people that have really been there and have an internal experience of that stock market. Your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. kalikam Guest

kalikam
    Hi, if you are thinking of investing in a particular stock market it is very necessary for you to have a deep knowledge about it. The Peru stock market offers a 3-4 digit investment return and from which a 25 year old bank messenger changed the scenario of life by getting as high as 11 times more that the current investment returns. It is one of the highest among the Top 10 countries offering the most astounding stock returns of the year. It?s like a secret stock market that?s been discovered. I hope that my suggestion will update you more on the Peruvian stock market.
    Best of luck!
  3. Germz Not Active

Germz
    Peruvian stock market? Why invest it in a third world country?
  4. aikila55 New Member

aikila55
    RE

Hi
    I don't know about Peruvian stock market, but I would like to say instead of stock market why you don't invest your money in real estate. Because in stock market , market is uncertain some times it goes up and some time it falls down. I never believe in stock market. I have invested in real estate and I am satisfied. As I am getting good returns and the chance of profit in also good.