Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by mefistofeles, May 9, 2008.

1. mefistofeles Guest

mefistofeles
    I recently saw a website with photos with a cool effect. It was the photo o an object which reflected part of its own image at the bottom of the picture. Like when you go to the fields and on the water of a lake you see the reflex of the mountain that is right in front of you. What is that effect? Can I do it in iphoto or a need photoshop?
    Ijust find out that this effect is posible to make it in the tools of iWeb. Thanks anyway for your answers.
  2. Similar Threads: Photoshop
    Forum Title Date
    Digital Media What is the best photoshop edition for me? Jul 1, 2008
    Digital Media What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures? Jun 23, 2008
    Digital Media How do I photoshop wrinkles out of a satin blouse effectively? Jun 4, 2008
    Digital Media Photoshop?? Jun 1, 2008
    Digital Media Photoshop? Jun 1, 2008
    Digital Media Photoshop? Jun 1, 2008
    Digital Media photoshop? May 28, 2008
    Digital Media Photoshop???? May 25, 2008
    Digital Media Photoshop? May 23, 2008
    Digital Media Photoshop? May 23, 2008

3. You probably need Photoshop or Paint shop pro
  4. Hyder Guest

Hyder
    iPhoto does not have so many effects to accomplish something like that... u really need photoshop. iPhoto was designed for home users, not professionals!
  5. Bob Guest

Bob
    Set something on a mirror and shoot away....
    Bob,
  6. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
    photoshop most likely, people are very amazing at it, unlike me ::):):)
  7. mnop399 Im banned! :(

mnop399
    干洗机

2002年,北京和沈阳相继成立了分公司及办事处,在生产并经营“CILANIE”洗涤设备的同时采用了特许经营的方式,对“喜兰妮”及“CILANIE”品牌进行完备的各项服务。干洗机从集团公司成立至今,喜兰妮集团旗下的“喜兰妮”品牌店铺以每年百余家的速度持续快速增长。 作为现代化水洗机服务的倡导者和先行者,CILANIE集团公司秉承了传统的意大利专业、优质、快捷、安全的衣物护理理念,采用现代化的管理模式,使得服务不断升化优级,洗涤及设备技术始终领先于同行业,为国内的洗涤行业的发展起到了良好的推动作用。