[PHP] How can we decide if PHP settings be defined in php.ini or .htaccess?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Student1, May 29, 2008.

1. Student1 Not Active

Student1
    Hi, my friend told me that PHP settings of my own web site, which is located on a shared server, can be defined in either a local php.ini (placed in the folder of my own domain, not the system-wide php.ini) or .htaccess.

So I would like to know which one is more recommended?
    And what are the considerations when I need to define PHP settings in either one of these two files.

Thank you very much for your help.
  2. defg692 Im banned! :(

defg692
    新加的空白文章115

WoW Quest Log Le quest che abbiamo accettato compaiono nel quest log, distinte in vari colori in base alla difficoltà. I dettagli di ogni quest accettata -- i requisiti, l'NPC con cui parlare una volta completati i nostri obiettivi, e la ricompensa -- sono facilmente consultabili dal log. Le quest possono essere abbandonate in qualsiasi momento, e potranno essere riacquisite in futuro. Inoltre, le quest sono divise in base alla regione in cui sono iniziate. Un'immagine del quest log la trovate in alto in questa pagina. Rappelz GoldRappelz RupeesBuy RF CurrencyRF CurrencyRF Gold
  3. Tcrubuyuuie Im banned! :(

Tcrubuyuuie
    Psychiatrist

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,
  4. Hi, buddy, thanks for your article.

this article help me a lot, I am very aprreciated for it. thank you very much.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Angelina Jolie Lose Weight Diabetes