PIONEER CDJ-1000 MP3 MK3 PLAYER:$450 LRG sidekick 3 special Edition:$200

Discussion in 'Yahoo !' started by amanda002, May 22, 2008.

1. amanda002 Not Active

amanda002
    OFFERED FOR SALE
    ================

NOKIA N95 8GB:$300

Nokia N95:$250

Nokia N96 16GB:$400

Apple Iphone 16GB:$280

Apple Iphone 8GB:$250

Samsung D520:$350

Playstation 3 80GB:$250

PIONEER CDJ MK3 PLAYER:$300

PIONEER CDJ-1000 MP3 MK3 PLAYER:$450

LRG sidekick 3 special Edition:$200

LRG Sidekick 3:$170

D-Wade Sidekick 3:$150

HTC P3450 Touch:$422.60usd

HTC P3450 Touch (Wasabi Green):$445.40usd

HTC P3600 (Trinity):542usd

HTC P4550 Kaiser:$600.50usd

HTC P5500 Nike:$720usd

Contact the sales Attendant Via e-mail:

Amanda Behrmann

hpl_salearena@yahoo.com

hpl_salearena@hotmail.com
  2. gprunescaper Not Active

gprunescaper
    Less Than Words Can Say

Nice! that seems a good idea .This is a remake of my thread. We may have many reasons to not quit Runescape. What is your reason to not quit and continue playing? It could be that you would like to accomplish goals in Runescape. It may be that you would like to continue to talk to your friends. Maybe it is because Runescape is a never ending game. Please post your reason for you not to quit Runescape. You may have the same reason as another player so you could repeat what the other player said. You will get chance to win fantastic cash prizes completely free by playing free game online, (maplestory,runescape etc.)and win the scores. You will get some entries to enter the lucky draw based on how many scores you have made. If you lucky enough, you can get some rewards, such as cash or gifts. So I think everyone can enjoy everyday life, and I would like to make friends with eeryone of you guys.
  3. Tcrubuyuuie Im banned! :(

Tcrubuyuuie
    Endearing terms

Bernie was invited to his friend's home for dinner. Morris, the host, preceded every request to his wife by endearing terms, calling her Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc. Bernie looked at Morris and remarked, "That is really nice, that after all these years that you have been married, and you keep calling your wife those pet names." Morris hung his head and whispered," To tell the truth, I forgot her name three years ago."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,