Polite reminder

Discussion in 'Feedback and Updates' started by Fuzzer, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Hey everyone, please dont consider this as a telling off just a reminder.

Over the past week i think we have all got carried away and threads have gone well off the original topic, please keep threads on topic, if you think of another topic while posting then its a good excuse to start a new one ;)

This isnt aimed at anyone, even i am guilty of going of topic so a slap on the wrists for me too :goofy:

Thanks for reading everyone

have fun
  2. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well... yeah! You're true. We all diverted the threads to off topics. However, I should say that this is the best ever forum I have seen. No forum has this kind of community spirit... Wow... Congrats for having a great and fantastic forum,
    Asad,
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thanks Asad and i hope it continue's we have a great group of members here already
  4. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    We went off topic again :cute:

We were talking about GOING OFF TOPIC and now we are talking about the forums :embarrassed:
    Asad,
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lol ill let us off for this one ;)
  6. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Okay! So, Did you finish your lunch? lol
    Asad,
  7. alec11 Not Active

alec11
    as far i know, almost all of long discussion gone off topic.
    Let's say, we are talking about .com domain at first, then we start to comparing with .net domain, then it goes to domain registration, and so on.
    It's good to have long discussion, but to keep a long discussion keep on the right track, you need yourself or mod to help you to change that discussion to the right track, when it goes off topic.
    Just my suggestion here.
  8. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    yes im aware of that, hence this thread. It isnt the job of the mod or admin to keep a thread on track it is down to the members to follow the rules , of course i wont be punishing people for stupid things but people need to try and keep it on topic, as i said if you feel like saying something else then it a good excuse to start a new topic :)
  9. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, ive seen so many threads going off topic, i must have caused a load of them to lol
  10. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Another little reminder guys, i know its getting tight at the top of the competition table but dont forget that all your posts wont be counted and useless posts will be discounted, Remember that posts like "thank you" arnt worth posting and the rep button does a better job of saying thanks.

Also make sure the threads stay on topic ;) in will deleting posts if it goes too far off from now on.
  11. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Yeah! Rep will also work great. But, I am not given equal position in the competition. Rep isn't working for me! Damn! is it that happening coz I am a moderator? :err:
    Asad,
  12. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thats what rep should be used for, if you are not getting rep asad then it because people are either forgetting or are not finding your post useful.

Please also note when threads are closed asad ;)
  13. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    But, you just saw that hitman wants to give 3 Reps and Money wants to give 1. Now, they are unable to give Rep coz the system isn't allowing to give Rep to the same user more tham some limit.

I am getting Cheated here and I am totally nervous with this....

I should have been in the Top Reps list. But, this shitty system is sinking me down!!! huh!!!

(thread opened)
    Asad,
  14. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Asad, the system works like that so people cant cheat and keep giving the same people REP over and over again, if it wont let them it means that they have already given out to much rep that day.

This thread is closed and will stay closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.