Problem with domain registration? Help!?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by David G, Apr 7, 2008.

1. David G Guest

David G
    When trying to sign up for my purposed Domain the message below is displayed:

Domain reliablehosting.com is still attached to your hostcritique.com account as Addon.
    For security reasons, you must remove it BEFORE you can continue.
    After dettching reliable.com from hostcritique.com, you should experience some brief downtime on reliable.com while its DNS propagates to your new account.

What does it mean? Is it possible to get that domain? If so, how many days does it take me?
    What does Addon mean? Please take into consideration I am not owner of reliablehosting.com or hostcritique.com.

Do you advise me buying this domain? Isn?t it a trouble? Am I able to get it from my domain cpanle?

In advance, I thank you
  2. Similar Threads: Problem domain
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions Godaddy Hosting account problem involving FTP? Jun 2, 2008
    Domain Discussions GoDaddy Parking Problem? Mar 19, 2008
    Domain Discussions Problem with HTML and GoDaddy web design? Mar 18, 2008
    Domain Discussions godaddy.com problems? Mar 11, 2008
    Domain Discussions New Godaddy Coupon - Get A .Com Domain For $0.99 Feb 16, 2009
    Domain Discussions List of free domains ext. Nov 24, 2008
    Domain Discussions Domain Names For $1.99 At Godaddy now! Oct 27, 2008
    Domain Discussions I locked more domains to secure my forum :) Sep 28, 2008
    Domain Discussions what is the difference between go daddy and yahoo domains? Sep 10, 2008
    Domain Discussions Whats the deal with yahoo domains for $1.99 me and my wife each bought one and it... Sep 9, 2008