Process of selling a website

Discussion in 'Established Web Sites' started by gkd_uk, May 16, 2008.

1. gkd_uk Qdoos Contributor

gkd_uk
    Hi

Is the process of selling a website/domain easy and straight forward?
  2. Similar Threads: Process selling
    Forum Title Date
    Established Web Sites Selling warez Site Latestwebwarez.com Sep 6, 2009
    Established Web Sites Selling IwebGame.co.uk Aug 1, 2008
    Established Web Sites Selling site with revenue and traffic and PR Jul 6, 2008

3. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    To be honest i havent sold a site yet i may do in the future, i wouldnt imagine it would be to hard, i mean there are many sites around that will give you plenty of coverage, like Qdoos, sitepoint,DP ,sedo etc. Providing you have something that people are interested in selling it wouldnt be problem ?:confused:
  4. vicdigi Qdoos Contributor

vicdigi
    I too have never sold a website but without knowledge may favour an escrow service to operate the sale depending on if the site was being sold or bought for big money.
  5. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well, I have sold 3 of my website. 1 from eBay, 1 on DP and 1 on Yahoo Messenger's Chat Room. I don't think that there is any specified procedure to sell a website. Its just common sense. If you want to auction your website, then, State the details of the websites like domain registered at, site hosted at etc... Then, state the starting BID which is must, you may state Minimum increment and you may also fix a BIN(BUY IT NOW) price. Now, thats it. You will sell your site if you get bids.

So, Good Luck.
    Asad,